GOING ON HOLIDAY? DON'T FORGET TO PACK YOUR TRAVEL INSURANCE.
If you’re going on a cruise holiday, it is essential to make sure you’ve got the right insurance by adding our mandatory Cruise Cover to your Single Trip or Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance (Gold Cover Level only). If you need emergency treatment on-board or in-harbour, or if in the unfortunate event, you happen to miss your port, Cruise Cover will insure these events for you. An additional premium must be paid in order to have Cruise Cover added to our Gold Policy.
OUR CRUISE COVER INCLUDES^:
- Cancellation cover for the cruise element of your trip up to £10,000
- 24-hour Emergency Assistance
- Cover for your personal possessions up to £3,500
- Missed port departure - we will pay up to £500 for reasonable additional travel expenses incurred to reach the next overseas port destination
- Skipped port benefit – we will pay £125 per port up to a maximum of £750, if your cruise operator is unable to dock at designated itinerated ports due to adverse weather conditions or timetable restrictions
- Cabin confinement – we will pay £50 per 24hrs up to a maximum of £500, if you are confined to your cabin or a hospital bed in the ship’s hospital during your trip up to the maximum amount shown.
Terms and Conditions Apply. Please see our Policy Wording for full details.
Don't worry if you have Pre-Existing Medical Conditions...
All pre-existing medical conditions can be assessed by Travel Administration Facilities team on: 0203 824 0735.
To ensure you are provided with the best cover, please disclose your medical conditions if:
- You, or anyone travelling with you have ever been diagnosed or received treatment for; Any heart or circulatory condition; A stroke or high blood pressure; A breathing condition (including Asthma); Any type of Cancer; Any type of Diabetes
- Your doctor altered your regular prescribed medication in the last 3 months
- You are waiting for any tests, treatment or a non routine hospital appointment
- In the last 2 years - you, or anyone who is travelling with you, has been treated for any serious or re-occurring medical condition, asked to take regular prescribed medication, or referred to a specialist or consultant at a hospital for tests, diagnosis or treatment.
Make a note of the First Travel Insurance product that most suits your needs and give our Travel Administration Facilities team a call.
Opening times: Mon-Fri: 8am-8pm. Sat: 9am-5pm. Sun: Closed
You might also be interested in:
- Annual Multi Trip Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Long Stay Travel Insurance
- Sporting and Activities Travel Insurance
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
*Cover is subject to Terms & Conditions. Please refer to the Policy Wording for further information. If you would like to know more about our products, please Contact Us.